My Dog's Cutest: Day One

My Dog's Cutest

Send your cute dog photos to nita@nitasweeney.com

Friday, April 21, 2006

Day One

I've gotten the bug. A friend talks incessantly about her blog and her dogs. I want in on the game. Post a photo of your dog here and let us vote. Who's dog's the cutest? We'll decide.

Here's Morgan, my best beast. He also answers to Yellow-Tailed Biscuit Eater, Mister Biscuit, and Dawg, but he gives me "the look" when I call him Dawg.

His current favorite toy is a knotted up t-shirt.

Can your dog beat that? Post a photo and let's see!



Readers - Give us your ratings.

1. Top dog!
2. Close, but no milkbone.
3. Not that cute.
4. Nasty dog.
5. Who are you kidding?

2 Comments:

Blogger Deby Dixon said...

Incessantly? Oh, come on, not nice! Love ya.(Blogstream has emoticons to show I'm laughing) Now how do I get the cutest dog - Conor - in the world onto your blog?

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. So how in the heck do you post a photo here? Hmmm. Don't have a clue. Anonymouse - you need instructions!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home