My Dog's Cutest: Bear Needs a Home ASAP!

My Dog's Cutest

Send your cute dog photos to nita@nitasweeney.com

Friday, June 23, 2006

Bear Needs a Home ASAP!

Please Help Me!
Hi, my name is Bear… I am a 3-year old, puppy at heart, Lab and Collie mix and I weigh 45 pounds. I was a present from Santa on Christmas morning to a little boy and his family.

I have to leave due to weight restriction at their new condo. They were devastated to find out after signing the contract that I could no longer be a part of their family. They did everything they could do to keep me. However, they were still asked to remove me from the premises ASAP.

I’m potty trained (house and cage), a good watch dog, trained for off leash, well behaved, and a cuddle bug. I love take walks on a leash, play ball, and get lots of love and hugs. I am even sometimes used as a pillow. I have all my shots; I’m neutered, and come with my crate, bedding, toys, pillow, blanket and 2 months of heartworm. I was in training classes and need someone who knows how to work me because I love to practice. I am afraid of storms and like to be held or to lie under a bed. I am very loving and am looking for the right family to love me back.

Email nita if you are interested.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi I'm so saddened to read your Blog and I think the rules of the establishment are absouletly stupid and insensitive to people's needs and it is so cruel. I wish you luck and hope you find a loving home for your dog.
Best wishes Aussiegal

11:13 PM  
Blogger Nita Sweeney said...

Thanks Aussiegal. I agree with you entirely!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home