My Dog's Cutest: I Know! I Know!

My Dog's Cutest

Send your cute dog photos to nita@nitasweeney.com

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I Know! I Know!

I know! I promised more dog photos soon, but Mr. Olympus isn't cooperating. I took a photo of a lovely little shitzu-ish mix named Cosmo down by the fountain in Port Townsend yesterday and when I tried to load it up, Cosmo was nowhere to be found.

There are dogs here at Fort Worden, but so far I've neither had the time nor the inclination to shoot them. Director of the MFA program, Paul Selig, has his silky terrier, Darla, with him, but I've yet to get her in pixels. Tomorrow? Maybe.

Of course, you folks out there could come to my rescue and send cute dog photos which I could post ASAP. Hint. Hint. Where are you dog people when I need you anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home