My Dog's Cutest: Clueless

My Dog's Cutest

Send your cute dog photos to nita@nitasweeney.com

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Clueless

It appears that I don't understand blogging, or perhaps I just don't understand this blogging software. Hmmmm. I ass/u/me-d (remember what Dad said about that?) readers could post their cute dog pics. I thought we'd get all these great photos of cute dogs and everyone would vote and it would be a blast. But, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to do that. Anyone else know how? If so, please comment and let us all know.

In the meantime, I'll post the cute dog photos.

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Control! I could get used to this!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morgan's Top Dog with me. Oh wait, what will the other grandawgs think? They're all top dogs!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home